In Case You Missed it, all three Republican Freeholders, along with one Democratic Freeholder, voted YES to fully fund the library budget and the important programs and services it provides.
But, Freeholder Joanne Schwartz voted NO.
If Schwartz prevailed…
It would mean severe cutbacks to programs and a loss of services that would affect seniors, children, schools and middle-class families throughout Burlington County.
Branch & Member libraries across the county would be hit hard.
Places like Bordentown, Cinnaminson, Evesham, Westampton, Maple Shade, Pemberton, The Pinelands, Riverton, Beverly, Crosswicks, Delanco, Florence, Burlington, Riverside, Vincentown and the Mount Holly Lyceum could all see the following items cut or eliminated…
• Funding for community outreach to schools.
• Programs for senior community centers and daycares.
• Communication to civic and business organizations.
• Summer weekend hours at the Main Branch.
• Bookmobile outreach to rural parts of the county.
• Part-time, entry-level student positions.
• Book Collection Program for kids and seniors.
• E-Books and E-Learning upgrades and improvements.
• Support for critically needed technology initiatives.
Tell FREEHOLDER SCHWARTZ that you OPPOSE HER VOTE…
Tell FREEHOLDER SCHWARTZ that you STAND WITH THE LIBRARY!
Call Freeholder Schwartz at 609-265-5020.
Email Freeholder Schwartz at email@example.com
Facebook Freeholder Schwartz at Facebook.com/BurlingtonCountyNJ
Sign the petition to help us send Freeholder Schwartz a message.